OEM Services Hardware Aluminum Die Casting LED Street Lighting Housing
1. Q: What types of surface coatings are available to aluminum die castings?
A: Almost all of the surface finishes that we have are appropriate for aluminum die casting, including all plating, painting, e-coating, and anodizing.
2. Q:Can I expect to receive die cast parts that are 100% free of porosity defects?
A: No, porosity is inherent to the die casting process. However, with proper tool design, porosity can be minimized and localized in noncritical areas.
3. Q: What is the typical minimum wall thickness of your Zinc and Aluminum die castings?
A: The minimum or maximum cross-sectional wall thickness on any part is very much dependent on the overall part size and design.
4. Q: Are Yitai multi-slide die casting machines capable of casting aluminum parts?
A: Yitai multi-slide tools are only available for hot chamber die casting alloys.
5.Q: Does Yitai guarantee die life?
A: Yes, Yitai does guarantee the life of our dies depending on the material used. For specific information on our guarantees, please contact our engineering team.
6. Q: Do you offer prototyping services?
A: Yes, we can help you with your prototyping needs if it leads to high volume production.
7. Q: What materials does Yitai offer?
A: Yitai offers zinc, aluminum, and magnesium die cast alloys.
8. Q:What other questions can I answer to receive a quick turn around on my quote?
A: To SAVE your time and expedite your request for a quote, please include:
a. Component application or function
c. Annual production quantity
d. Approximate size or weight of part
e. Send us your drawing if possible
f. Approximate life of program
h. 3D CAD and 2D files